As a Territory Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role by developing new business and enhancing our relationships with current and new customers. You are a “down-to-earth,” service-focused, hands-on individual, who is continuously looking for ways to ensure that our growth is sustainable, profitable, and efficient.
- Grow the business by working with management in the development and maintenance of sales/business plans by account, including identifying new prospects using multiple sources of sales leads
- Ability to communicate and influence customers and decision makers in a complex competitive environment
- Understand and provide solutions based on individual customers, assessing all areas of ROI
- Ability to manage multiple, complex technical sales and support situations
- Ability to understand the technologies in both our Retail & Commercial Petroleum products and clearly represent our value proposition
- Territory responsibility will include travel
- 2-3 years business-to-business outside sales experience including quotas and cold calling
- Valid provincial driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- Post-secondary diploma/degree
- Confidence and the ability to excel as a “Hunter”
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the petroleum/construction industry would be an asset.
- Post-Secondary education in Business or Technology is an asset
- Bilingualism in French/English is an asset
- Exciting, competitive and challenging work environment
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
Salary Disclaimer - The pay range and compensation plan presented here is an estimation based on combined data from various sources, including data from similar industry positions, similar titles, and even data retrieved from past employees. The amount presented is meant to give a general idea of how much one can expect to receive from the job, and should not be taken as literal. Official conversations about compensation should take place in greater detail as part of the hiring process.
MI Petro Construction and Supply Inc is a division of the MI Petro Group. Headquartered in Calgary, AB with offices in Vancouver, Lethbridge, Calgary, and recently Toronto. We are a distributor for Gilbarco, Veeder-Root, Red Jacket, Gasboy, and Catlow. Our recent growth has created the need for a technical sales representative to service the Ontario market.
Inside Sales: ( 1 - 0 ) years
Outside Sales: ( 2 - 4 ) years
Access to a vehicle