ClearDent is looking for a results-oriented “go-getter” Outside Sales Executive to join our established and growing dental practice management software company. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, excellent problem-solving skills, and experience with a consultative sales approach.
As Outside Sales Executive, you’ll be our star quarterback, and a key player in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition targets and further growing our business in BC. This is a full-cycle role, where you’ll be executing cold calls, working with partners, networking, and closing sales. You’ll inherit a well-established territory with strong brand awareness and a solid referral base.
- Proactively develop assigned territory, identify key players and influencers, and source new sales opportunities.
- Develop, implement and execute territory sales plan in line with corporate objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals; leverage influencers and internal champions.
- Work with existing partners and identify potential strategic partners.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge; identify and assess customer needs and requirements.
- Conduct sales calls and demos / presentations to doctors and staff.
- Attend industry events and tradeshows.
- Experience in software, dentistry or medical fields a plus.
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Comfortable with technology, strong computer skills.
- Strong territory management & planning abilities.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Competitive compensation package
- Uncapped commissions
- Health & dental benefits
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Growth and career development opportunities
- A flexible environment that promotes healthy work-life balance
- Work with a young, energetic team of professionals who are top in their field!
Salary Disclaimer - The pay range presented here is an estimation based on combined data from various sources, including data from similar industry positions, similar titles, and even data retrieved from past employees. The amount presented is meant to give a general idea of how much one can expect to receive from the job, and should not be taken as literal. Official conversations about compensation should take place with the prospective employer during the hiring process.
At ClearDent, we believe in better patient care, better dentistry, and better quality of life for everyone through digital information management.Our dynamic, growing team works to help dentists go paperless and consistently create innovative new ways that dentists can use dental software to increase productivity, efficiency, and profitability
Inside Sales: ( 1 - 0 ) years
Outside Sales: ( 2 - 4 ) years
Access to a vehicle