We are looking to hire one full time Business Development Manager for the Toronto and surrounding area. The successful candidate will be a results driven sales representative who will actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Selling Coffee and Tea services to medium and large size businesses (30-1000 employees).
- Lead generation and prospecting through cold calling and phone calls
- Setting up sales meetings to discuss benefits
- Uncovering clients’ needs by asking questions and recommending the right solution
- Locating the right decision makers
- Completing coffee tastings and trials for prospective businesses
- Performing cost-¬benefit analyses of potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent work ethic
- Prioritizing, time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audiences’ needs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management skills
- Openness to feedback
- A proven track record in sales
- 1-2 years outside sales experience
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Competitive base salary with high commission.
- Uncapped commissions
- 1st year target earnings $60,000
- Car mileage
- Cell phone
Canada Coffee (www.canadacoffee.ca) has been providing Canada’s most innovative offices with the world’s best coffees and brewers for more than 30 years.
Inside Sales: ( 1 - 0 ) years
Outside Sales: ( 1 - 2 ) years