You’re a fearless go-getter and a relationship junkie with a strong background in sales, account management or business development! You’re extremely goal oriented and can work in a fast-paced milestones driven work environment. You bring an energetic, enthusiastic attitude, and you are a driven individual who can work autonomously. If you’re excited about working in a fast paced and growing organization, where you’ll have the opportunity for career advancement, RESQ is the place to be! At ResQ, we strive to make every day a fun, valuable work experience, where our team is encouraged, supported and given the opportunity to do work that is meaningful to them. We firmly believe each team member has something awesome to bring to the table, regardless of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives!
- Driving sales including sourcing, closing, onboarding and ongoing customer success
- Developing a book of clients in and around the GTA by generating and closing new business
- Becoming the main point of contact with restaurant managers/owners (maybe even their friend!)
- Contacting potential clients through emails, cold calls, walk-ins, referrals etc.
- Onboarding new customers and ongoing customer success with new and existing clients
- Meeting personal and team sales targets
- Suggesting actions to improve performance and helping identify opportunities for growth
- Helping run experiments with us to drive improvements!
- Collaborating with other teams to discuss product improvements and sales/marketing techniques
Some of the qualities we are looking for:
- 2+ years of sales or business development experience (preferably in hospitality/restaurant-tech)
- Not afraid of cold calls or direct outreach
- Enthusiastic, and able to communicate effectively with clients with a customer satisfaction focus
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding of software products
- Highly motivated and willing to tackle new challenges
- Proactive and resourceful - we are a startup after all!
- Strong problem solving skills
Come join our fast growing team and gain valuable experience and accomplishments that you will get to brag about. Apply now if you want to be a part of the next big thing!
Base salary plus commissions and future equity options available for the right candidate!
Salary Disclaimer - The pay range and compensation plan presented here is an estimation based on combined data from various sources, including data from similar industry positions, similar titles, and even data retrieved from past employees. The amount presented is meant to give a general idea of how much one can expect to receive from the job, and should not be taken as literal. Official conversations about compensation should take place with the prospective employer during the hiring process.
So here's the deal, we started ResQ with a mission to fully transform the entire restaurant maintenance industry by leveraging technology, providing a streamlined experience to restaurants, one repair at a time. Ambitious, and a bit crazy? At ResQ, restaurants stop worrying about the bad, and keep focusing on the good. We have build a software marketplace platform that manages and connects restaurants to contractors for their repair and maintenance needs, delivering the best experience to restaurant managers… and did we mention, we are already trusted by hundreds of restaurants including major brands?
We are a small, yet mighty team! We're changing a whole industry and we're growing fast, there's no brakes to this machine, we need someone who can keep the momentum going and help drive our company’s growth to the next level!
General Sales: ( 2 - 4 ) years