We are currently looking for an Account Development Representative (ADR) to educate prospects and be a brand ambassador! Accessibility is an exciting emerging market, so training will be provided, and a learning curve has been built into the role. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, persistence and the drive to succeed. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to make this role their own and grow their career in sales or as an Inside Sales leader.
Summary: You will work closely with the Director of Marketing and colleagues in sales to qualify, call, probe, and research prospects in the marketing funnel.
- Turn marketing qualified leads (MQLs) into sales accepted leads (SALs);
- Explain the eSSENTIAL Accessibility value proposition to prospects over the phone and email;
- Understand prospects' specific accessibility needs through consultation and provide best solutions;
- Support marketing campaigns by following up with individuals after an event or a webinar;
- Ensure that information in Salesforce is accurate and clean;
- Leverage marketing techniques and acts as a brand ambassador;
- Achieve monthly sales goals;
- Attend meetings and ensures accurate reporting.
- Working knowledge of a CRM, such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of lead scoring and lead qualification is a plus
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and regulations is a plus
- You have a minimum one (1) year experience in a related role or three (3) years of experience in call-centre customer service or sales;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are a quick-learner, as you will need to learn the company’s unique product and services
- You are detail oriented, persistent and patient
- You have excellent communication, organization, and written skills;
- You have a positive and professional demeanor;
- Bonus points if you play a team-based sport
On Target Earnings (OTE): $75,000 - $85,000
Structure: $45,000 base + $200/ sales accepted opportunity + 1% commission if the deal closes
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is a digital accessibility solutions provider. We help organizations create accessible digital platforms through the integration of an assistive technology app with web accessibility evaluation and remediation services. By implementing our comprehensive solution, clients enhance the digital customer experience for people with disabilities, comply with requisite regulations and standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly digital presence.
General Sales: ( 1 - 2 ) years